We spend much of our professional careers trying to develop the areas we are weaker in, without realising that this might not be the most effective personal development strategy. When you understand what energises you at work you can be more agile and take action to be more productive. Strengthscope® makes light work of psychometric profiling by providing individuals, leaders and teams with valuable and reliable insight into their sources of energy, without unhelpfully labelling or pigeonholing.
Strengths are explored in a one-day workshop in a group or team format which results in new appreciation, awareness and tangible action planning for ongoing personal development.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- How to interpret your Strengthscope® profile
- Your significant 7 strengths and how these drive what you do
- What can pose a risk to performance and how you can mitigate these risks
- How to reduce the impact of your strengths being too dominant
- How to reduce the impact in areas where you get less energy
- How to move from strengths awareness to agility through strengths action planning
Modules in more detail
- Introducing a strengths-based approach – the definition as strengths as energisers, our inherent negativity bias and the proven benefits of a strengths approach
- The Strengthscope® developmental framework – the 5A approach to making the most of your strengths
- Interpreting your Strengthscope® profile– gaining personal insight from your profile and applying it to your current context
- Making the most of your strengths – how to do more of what you love doing at work and feel great in the process
- Managing performance risks – how to develop personal strategies to mitigate your performance risks
- Using awareness to action plan – create a personal plan to become more agile in using your strengths to perform at your peak and boost your motivation and energy at work
Who it is suitable for
- Individuals, managers and leaders alike
- Any sector, any job role, and any level of experience or seniority
- Newly formed teams wishing to fast track their team effectiveness and working relationships
- Established teams wishing to improve how they work together by gaining a deeper appreciation of each other and individual and team strengths
- Any group of people needing to work together on a project or to achieve a collective outcome or goal
At a glance...
- One-day classroom workshop
- Suitable for up to 20 delegates
- Facilitated by accredited and experienced Strengthscope® coaches
- Strengthscope® is the only psychometric tool approved by the British Psychological Society
- Engaging activities and action planning
- Choose from a selection of report types
- Choose from a selection of team exercises to meet specific needs