A simple definition of business change is a state of transition from the present state of a business to a future one. However, Change Management is about delivering successful change by preparing, equipping, and supporting individuals to thrive through change.
How you manage change impacts the things that matter most to your organisation, including employees, customers, and profitability. Given that organisations are facing faster and more complex changes than ever before, the list of reasons for needing effective and practical change management is only growing. But more than anything, change management prepares, equips, and supports employees, so they can engage, adopt, and use the change successfully. Essential, when we consider that most of us are creatures of habit and can be reluctant to change!
With industry best practice approach to change management running throughout this hands-on course, you will learn why businesses need to change and the importance of managing change from a people perspective. You will learn about a number of established tools which you can use immediately in your change journey, helping you to hit the ground running.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- Describe and define change in a business capacity
- Recognise your personal approach to and reaction to change
- Use the First Friday toolkit to confidently identify the best-fit tools to manage the change journey
- Identify resistance to change, determine its cause and create a mitigating action plan
- Optimise the levers of change such as communications, training and coaching
Modules in more detail
- Planning the change
Using the First Friday toolkit, identify and define change to set yourself up for success with particular focus on the softer aspects of change
- Landing the change
Using the First Friday toolkit, ascertain how you can tailor your approach to landing change considering the type of change and timelines
- Embedding the change
Using the First Friday toolkit, recognise what to look out for when the change lands to ensure sustainability
Who it is suitable for
- People who are about to start their first role as a business change manager
- People who have been seconded onto a project / to a change role (eg: change agent / partner / champion etc)
At a glance...
- Two-day classroom course
- Option for virtual delivery
- Blended with 6 months access to a set of digital resources
- Suitable for up to 12 delegates
- Practical digital toolkit of templates to complement and deliver the change journey
- Toolkit guide with hints & tips and real-life examples
- Highly interactive – exercises and discussion throughout
- Knowledge check and teach back activities to reinforce learnings
- Developed and delivered by experienced change professionals
- Aligns to industry best practice guidelines